Bluestacks which was founded back in 2009, started a revolution to connect the gap between mobile and PC ecosystems. Bluestacks can run your favorite Android games on a desktop operating system. We all are well familiar while running Android applications using Bluestacks on Windows or Mac based PCs. But, what about when it comes to run Bluestacks on Chromebook? Well, we got the right solution for you – in this article, we will guide you through the process to run Bluestacks on Chromebook.
Chromebook is a PC running Google’s ChromeOS as the operating system. Google claims ChromeOS is one of the most simple and secure operating systems till date. Furthermore, Google adds up that Chromebook is easy to use, have inbuilt virus protection plus a long battery life to sustain for hours.
The biggest issue we face with our regular operating systems is that they slow over the time. Google has observed this flaw in most of the operating system and developed Chome OS which claims to be fast even after years of usage.
Quick Bluestacks Features
- Optimized environment to run Android applications smoothly.
- Google Play integration.
- Fully Customization Interface
- Supports multiple operating systems.
- Clean user interface.
- Uses low system resources.
- Regular updates.
- Large community to discuss and get problems resolved.
- and much more!
It’s enough of basic information about Bluestacks and Chromebook, so without further ado let’s start the guide to Run Bluestacks On Chromebook.
SEE ALSO: Download BlueStacks Offline Installer For PC/Laptop (Windows 7/8/10).
Installing Bluestacks Using Google Play Store
- For this procedure to work, you need to check whether your Chromebook is compatible to install Android apps.
- Once you are sure that your Chromebook is compatible to install Android apps, search for “Bluestacks” on Google Play Store (If you don’t already have Play Store installed, you can get it by visiting this link).
- Now just run the Bluestacks launcher and you’re ready to enjoy Android applications on Chromebook.
Running Bluestacks Using Rollapp
- Somehow if the first procedure doesn’t work for you, then you can visit Rollapp website which is a very useful website to access any software on your Web browser.
- Visit Rollapp’s website and search for “Bluestacks” and run the Bluestacks app online.
Installing Bluestacks Using Chrome Web Store
- If either of the above two procedures doesn’t work for you, then you can get the Bluestacks application on Chrome Web Store.
- Just open Google Chrome, go to Chrome web store, search and install Bluestacks.
We hope that you found this guide useful to run Bluestacks on your Chromebook. We have tried to include all of the possible procedure to access Bluestacks on Chromebook.
This article has been written in a way to make it easy for you the understand each of the processes. Still, you can use below comment section if you encounter any problem while trying to install Bluestacks on your Chromebook. We love to hear from our visitors, drop your valuable thoughts in the comments below.